Order Terms - Payment, Shipping, Returns
We accept the following:
Paypal - Account holders may pay through Paypal with a credit card or debit card. Secure Online Payment. We are Paypal Verified. For more information, visit the Paypal Website
US dollar Money order/ Cashiers check/ Personal checks can also be accepted by mail by prior agreement, made payable to The Metal Peddler, Inc and sent to
The Metal Peddler, Inc
110 Miller School
West Sunbury, PA 16061-0107
Online payments are processed at the time of order. If your order is a pre-order then your payment is required to schedule your order into production. Orders over $2,000 can pay a 50% deposit for pre-orders, with the remainder due before shipping.
Payment by mail must be received by us within 7 days. Please note that Personal and Business Checks are subject to 10 days bank clearing before your order will be processed.
Paypal and Credit Card only.
(i) Customs forms & charges. VAT/ Sales taxes plus customs & duty charges are paid by the buyer upon delivery. We will not falsify customs forms to avoid duty or customs fees in your country so please do not ask us to do so. It is a federal crime to falsify customs documents & we run a legitimate business. Thanks for understanding.
(ii) Customs & Delays. We have
shipped thousands of packages internationally & most transactions are
very smooth. Occasionally there are customs delays, particularly in
some countries that monitor the shipments of metal. These delays are not
in our control so please allow for the possibility of such delays.
(iii) International Carriers & Shippers. Wherever possible, we avoid international carriers that charge our buyers an additional "brokerage fee" for customs clearance. Such carriers are UPS & FedEx, for example. If we cannot avoid using them, we will let you know. These charges are payable by the buyer.
Cancellations: Orders cannot be canceled once
work has begun or the item has been shipped. If you wish to cancel or
change your order, contact us immediately by phone or by email.
If you still wish to cancel after an item has shipped, you may return it subject to our returns policy below.
We reserve the right to cancel orders to countries or places where we have experienced a high volume of package loss or theft.
Discounts, Vouchers and Special Offers
From time to time, we may offer special discounts &
vouchers. We reserve the right to change conditions of such offers
and/or cancel promotions at any time.
We reserve the right to cancel orders where the customer has violated our voucher policy.
1. Only one discount code may be used per transaction
2. Discount codes given on the website apply to web orders only & must be applied at the time of order
(type or paste in the discount code into the Discount coupon box on the shopping cart & click recalculate)
Discounts cannot and will not be applied after payment has been made
3. Discount codes cannot be applied to custom orders, phone or mail orders.
4. Discount codes only apply to the products stated on the promotional page. If applied to other products, we may cancel the order.\5. Discount codes are shared via Facebook.com/TheMetalPeddler, our newsletters, on the product/category pages, or on our home page. We don't use coupon websites.
Orders cannot be canceled once production has begun or the item has been shipped. If you wish to cancel or
change your order, contact us immediately by phone or by email. If you still wish to cancel after an item has shipped, you may return it subject to our returns policy below. Custom orders are non-refundable except if we have made an error.
Shipping & Tracking:
- - Most of our items are made to order - please refer to the lead time on the product page.
Customers may choose between USPS (Postal service) and UPS Ground
shipping. Large items, such as range hoods, are shipped by freight
carrier with a liftgate and curbside delivery.
- - All orders over $200 require a signature upon delivery.
- - Items returned due to customer providing an incorrect address or not responding to USPS/UPS delivery/pick up requests may be charged an additional fee to re-ship.
- - UPS charges $12 (as of 2018) for address corrections so please ensure your shipping address is correct.
- - You can track your item by logging in to your account and viewing the latest status update.
- - International orders: As
we only collect sales tax in USA, you might be subject to pay VAT/
Sales tax and a customs fee upon delivery. Please check your country's
policy for imported goods.
Returns, exchanges & damages:
- - All items are returnable within 28 days provided
the item is unused & in its original condition. Items returned for
refunds are subject to a restocking fee of 20% or cost to repair any
Range hoods and other custom made items carry a separate warranty.
- - The item should be returned to us with sufficient packaging to prevent damage. We recommend that you use a Tracking method and insurance.
- - Except in circumstances of faulty goods, the wrong item sent, or items that have been incorrectly described, we do not pay return shipping or refund original shipping costs.
- - Faulty or damaged items will be repaired or exchanged. You must inform us by email of any damages upon receipt of your item. We will not refund or exchange items that have been damaged due to misuse.
- - For items damaged in transit, please keep all packing material and contact us immediately so that we may file for insurance and issue replacement parts if necessary.
- - International returns: we do not refund your country's customs fees/sales taxes, however if we send a replacement, we are able to mark the customs forms as Warranty Replacement which usually means that you don't pay those fees a second time. (This remains subject to your country's laws.)