Shipping & Returns Policy
Shipping & Tracking:
- - Most of our items are made to order - please refer to the lead time on the product page.
- - Customers may choose between USPS (Postal service) and UPS Ground shipping. Large items, such as range hoods, are shipped by freight carrier with a liftgate and curbside delivery.
- - All orders over $200 require a signature upon delivery.
- - Items returned due to customer providing an incorrect address or not responding to USPS/UPS delivery/pick up requests may be charged an additional fee to re-ship.
- - UPS charges $12 (as of 2018) for address corrections so please ensure your shipping address is correct.
- - You can track your item by logging in to your account and viewing the latest status update.
- - International orders: As we only collect sales tax in USA, you might be subject to pay VAT/ Sales tax and a customs fee upon delivery. Please check your country's policy for imported goods.
Returns, exchanges & damages:
- - All items are returnable within 28 days provided the item is unused & in its original condition. Items returned for refunds are subject to a restocking fee of 20% or cost to repair any damage.
Range hoods and other custom made items carry a separate warranty.
- - The item should be returned to us with sufficient packaging to prevent damage. We recommend that you use a Tracking method and insurance.
- - Except in circumstances of faulty goods, the wrong item sent, or items that have been incorrectly described, we do not pay return shipping or refund original shipping costs.
- - Faulty or damaged items will be repaired or exchanged. You must inform us by email of any damages upon receipt of your item. We will not refund or exchange items that have been damaged due to misuse.
- - For items damaged in transit, please keep all packing material and contact us immediately so that we may file for insurance and issue replacement parts if necessary.
- - International returns: we do not refund your country's customs fees/sales taxes, however if we send a replacement, we are able to mark the customs forms as Warranty Replacement which usually means that you don't pay those fees a second time. (This remains subject to your country's laws.)