To place an order for a range hood, please contact Danielle or
Jason at 866 500 9898. We work with home owners, designers, contractors, builders and architects. If you are unsure of what you need, our experienced designers can help you with every step.
1. Browse through our range hood index or range hood gallery to select a design that you are interested in. If you have your own design in mind, please send us photos or drawings by email. For a quote, please complete our Quote Request Form or you can download & print it here. Our hood pages also have basic calculators to give you a ballpark price.
2. To provide an estimate, we will need to know:
- the design you like
- approximate size. If unsure, let us know the width of your stove and your ceiling height
- Details of any accessories you like (straps, buttons, scroll design, molding etc)
- The stove model, to determine the blower you will require
- Your zipcode for a freight estimate.
- If unsure about any of these, we can help you.
- Time frame for delivery
We are always very busy, and typically book 8 to 14 weeks ahead, but we can sometimes fit one in within the month.
4. Once in contract, we will send you 3D drawings and patina swatches. At this point, changes can be made to the design before production begins. Some changes (size, accessories etc) may affect cost. Changes must be made in writing with amendments made to the original contract & quote.
5. Upon completion, we will email you photographs of the range hood for your approval. You will pay the remaining balance and your range hood will be shipped to you, usually by freight. All of our hoods come with a warranty for craftsmanship, and a separate warranty for the blower unit.
We require 50% deposit upon ordering with the remaining 50% to be paid before shipping. If you would like to discuss splitting the payments further, please ask.
Your deposit is refundable as long as production has not begun. We refund your deposit less any design. planning or unrecoverable material costs to date. Full details can be found in Section 5 of our terms of sale for range hoods.
Exhaust fans & inserts are optional. Unless dimensions of your hood demand different, we use Rangemaster Pro inserts by Broan-Nutone. If you already have your own blower unit and/ or insert, we will do our best to accommodate you. Click to see our fans & inserts.
We offer a variety of copper finishes, but if you would like us to match existing copper in your home, please send us a photograph and we will work with you on that.
All sales of copper range hoods are considered to be custom built as no two customers ever desire the same item! That is the nature of handcrafted items as opposed to off-the-shelf machine made.